CHICAGO (June 22, 2022) – U.S. Soccer as announced the application window for fall 2022 Educator Courses will pen Friday, July 8 at 9 a.m. CT. The Educator Course is designed for individuals interested in teaching future U.S. Soccer Coaching Education Courses.
Those working to become Educators will begin their education process with Part 1 (Base Course) and then proceed onto the Course Level Pathway (ex. Base Course → Coach Educator C License or Base Course → Coach Educator B License).
The application window, which is broken into two phases, will run from July 8 – July 18 (Phase 1) and July 25 – August 5 (Phase 2; only invited applicants from Phase 1). Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to review the comprehensive course overview, which is linked below. This document provides details on course structure, meeting dates/times, and expectations.
All applications must be submitted through the U.S. Soccer Learning Center
General Course Timeline
- Application Window Phase 1: July 8 – 18
- Application Window Phase 2: July 25 – August 8 (only for invited applicants)
- Part 1 (Base Course): August - October
- Part 2 (Course Level Meetings): November – January
- Part 3 (Apprentice Teaching): February/March/April
- Part 4 (Assessment): Takes place 2 – 6 weeks after