4 v 4 Grassroots In-Person
USSF 4v4 Grassroots Course
The “4v4” license is a 4 Hour in-person course. It is aimed for the coach working with 5-8 year-old players.
The goal of all Grassroots courses is:
At the Grassroots level children learn and develop to their full potential through game like experiences in an enjoyable environment which supports individual growth.
A major emphasis of the course is Topics will include the Six Tasks of a US Soccer Coach:
- Coaching Games (CG)
- Coaching Training Sessions (CTS)
- Leading the Team (LT)
- Leading the Player (LP)
- Managing the Performance Environment (MPE)
- Leadership (L)
- Create a coaching profile in the US Soccer Digital Coaching Center(DCC)
- Complete the US Soccer Introduction to Grassroots Coaching Module (online)
- Minimum Age: 16 years of age
Course Length: 4 Hours