PA West Soccer's suspension of all activity ends on June 1, 2020. Clubs located in counties designated "Green" by Governor Wolf will be able to resume activity.
The Green designation allows youth sports activity with groups up to 250 people. Clubs are required to follow CDC guidelines and should also consult PA West Soccer's Return To Play Guidelines to insure safe resumption of activity. Players will need to send signed Participation Waivers to their club registrars before returning to the field.
PLEASE NOTE: Clubs in counties still designated "Yellow" may not resume activity.
Current "Green" Counties that can resume activity: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Cameron, Centre, Clarion, Clinton, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Fulton, Greene, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Potter, Somerset, Venango, Warren, Washington, and Westmoreland.
Current "Yellow" Counties no activity permitted: None listed
Best Practices for Health:
There is currently no vaccine to prevent the Coronavirus (Covid-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed. Everyday preventive actions should be taken:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow the CDC's recommendations for using a facemask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Below, we've listed some helpful information and links from The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.
Information Regarding PA Universal Face Coverings Order
Helpful Information & Links from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
The CDC provides helpful information about COVID-19, and those links are included below for more information about prevention, travel, and other coronavirus resources.
- Coronavirus Prevention & Treatment:
- Coronavirus Travel Information:
Helpful Links On The PA West Soccer Web Site