PA West Soccer/US Youth Soccer ODP is open to all eligible players registered in PA West Soccer. If you are NOT currently registered in PA West Soccer, please complete the Individual Player Registration Form. The fee is $20.00 and a copy of the individual's birth certificate will be required for new players.
How Do I Register For ODP?
Registration is a two-part process.
1. Complete the ODP Online Registration
A. If you have an EXISTING USER ACCOUNT enter your USER NAME and PASSWORD in the ONLINE REGISTRATION system. Complete the application and hit SUBMIT. You will receive an email confirmation acknowledging application receipt.
B. Select CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT to create a new USER NAME and PASSWORD. Complete the application and hit SUBMIT. You will receive an e-mail confirmation acknowledging application receipt.
Your Payment ($55.00/player with online registration and $65.00/player on-site at tryouts) is included at the end of the online registration process.
2. If you wish to pay by check, make check payable to PA West Soccer, 111 Whitehead Lane, Suite 200, Monroeville, PA 15146. Please indicate in memo player name and age group.
Please Note: ODP Fees – Fees are not refundable unless proof from a Doctor that the player is injured. PA West Soccer Technical Director makes the final decisions on all refund request.
Training Fee: Players invited to participate must pay the 395.00 training fee by September 8, 2017. Fees are Non-Refundable.
Scholarships: Players unable to afford the 395.00 training fee can apply for an ODP Scholarship. To apply: Download and complete the Scholarship Application. Return the completed form,along with your US 1040 Tax form from 2017 to: PA West Soccer ODP, 111 Whitehead Lane, Suite 200, Monroeville, PA 15146. Deadline to submit is September 1, 2017; monies will be distributed by September 8, 2017. Scholarship money can only be used to offset costs of the PA West Soccer ODP Training Fee.
What To Bring To Tryouts?
1. E-mail receipt of online registration.
2. E-mail receipt of online payment (if credit card payment you should have a transaction number for your reference.) or check made payable to PA West Soccer.
3. Please download the ODP proper paperwork and bring the completed forms to tryouts.
4. Each player should also bring a properly inflated soccer ball and their own water.
All players will receive two numbered t-shirts to use throughout training and for the Williamsburg Friendlies. The players selected to the ODP Tournament will receive uniform kits in late May. There is a $30 replacement fee for all lost t-shirts.