PA West Soccer/US Youth Soccer ODP is open to all eligible players registered in PA West Soccer. If you are NOT currently registered in PA West Soccer, please complete the Individual Player Registration Form. The fee is $20.00 and a copy of the individual's birth certificate will be required for new players.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR ODP TRYOUTS?
Registration is a two-part process.
1. Complete the ODP Online Registration (click here)
A. If you have an EXISTING ACCOUNT enter your USER NAME and PASSWORD in the ONLINE REGISTRATION system. Complete the application and hit SUBMIT. You will receive an email confirmation acknowledging application receipt.
B. Select CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT to create a new USER NAME and PASSWORD. Complete the application and hit SUBMIT. You will receive an e-mail confirmation acknowledging application receipt.
2. Make Your Payment ($40/player with online registration and $55/after July 1 and player on-site at tryouts)
A. To pay online by credit card or e-check click here to go to our online pay portal. Next, for CC payment input the required credit card information and for e-check payment provide the proper check routing info. Also, be sure to input the correct fee amount. Apply the payment to either ODP-Girls or ODP-Boys. After submitting your payment you will receive an e- mail confirmation with a transaction number for your reference.
B. To pay by check, make check payable to PA West Soccer, 111 Whitehead Lane, Suite 200, Monroeville, PA 15146. Please indicate in memo player name and age group.
Please Note: ODP Fees – Fees are not refundable unless proof from a Doctor that the player is injured. PA West Technical Director makes the final decisions on all refund request.
WHAT TO BRING TO TRYOUTS?
1. E-mail receipt of online registration.
2. E-mail receipt of online payment (if credit card payment you should have a transaction number for your reference.) or check made payable to PA West Soccer.
3. Please download the ODP proper paperwork and bring the completed forms to tryouts.
4. Each player should also bring a properly inflated soccer ball and their own water.
All players will receive two numbered t-shirts to use throughout training and for the Williamsburg Friendlies. The players selected to the ODP Tournament will receive uniform kits in late May. There is a $30 replacement fee for all lost t-shirts.